Discover holistic wellness through Earth-friendly living.
Your wellness journey is unique, just like you. As a Holistic Health Practitioner, I walk alongside you on your wellness journey. Together we will organize a wellness plan that suits your individual needs. I will offer gentle and compassionate guidance as you navigate your journey to wellness in a holistic and environmentally friendly way.
Consultations and other services:
Holistic Wellness Consultations: Available In-person and Distance. (If local, or up to 60 miles from my residence. Travel fees may apply) During a consultation, I offer guidance on living a more holistic lifestyle. We will work together to create a holistic wellness plan that works for you, as an individual.
Topics covered may include:
- How to choose healthy and nourishing foods
- Assistance in selecting toxin-free cosmetics and personal care products
- Simple, yet effective, methods for cleaning and maintaining a toxin-free home
- How to deepen your connection to the Earth
- Working with plants, including growing, harvesting and preparing plants for culinary and medicinal purposes
Please contact me for more information.
- One time consultation for 1 hour ($50)
- 30 minute follow up consultation ($30)
- One hour consultation and daily email support for one week ($75)
- One month program- Weekly consultations (1 hour/week) and email support, four weeks total ($150)
- FREE 20 minute consultation. One time only and available only to new clients.
Shopping Assistance: Need help to figure out which products are most in line with your current lifestyle changes? This can be related to foods, personal care products, cleaning products and even many household items. Whether you are shopping online, or at a store, I can help you decode those labels to make choices that fit your needs.
Classes: Make & Take and How-To classes. Available In-person and Distance. (If local, or up to 60 miles from my residence. Travel fees may apply) Contact me for current availability on classes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holistic Wellness Consultant- 2017
- Womb Keeper*- 2016
- Nutritional Consultant (NC)- 2007
- Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP)- 2006
- Registered Veterinary Technician- 1993 (retired)
Over 17 years of researching holistic wellness and working towards living an environmentally friendly lifestyle. (Honestly, who does better research than a concerned mama wanting the best for her babies?)