Discover holistic wellness through Earth-friendly living.
Your wellness journey is unique, just like you. As a Holistic Health Practitioner, I walk alongside you on your wellness journey. Together we will organize a wellness plan that suits your individual needs. I will offer gentle and compassionate guidance as you navigate your journey to wellness in a holistic and environmentally friendly way.
Consultations and other services:
Holistic Wellness Consultations: Available In-person and Distance. (If local, or up to 60 miles from my residence. Travel fees may apply) During a consultation, I offer guidance on living a more holistic lifestyle. We will work together to create a holistic wellness plan that works for you, as an individual.
Topics covered may include:
- How to choose healthy and nourishing foods
- Assistance in selecting toxin-free cosmetics and personal care products
- Simple, yet effective, methods for cleaning and maintaining a toxin-free home
- How to deepen your connection to the Earth
- Working with plants, including growing, harvesting and preparing plants for culinary and medicinal purposes
Please contact me for more information.
- One time consultation for 1 hour ($50)
- 30 minute follow up consultation ($30)
- One hour consultation and daily email support for one week ($75)
- One month program- Weekly consultations (1 hour/week) and email support, four weeks total ($150)
- FREE 20 minute consultation. One time only and available only to new clients.
Nutri-Body Analysis: An online questionnaire that assists in pinpointing possible nutritional imbalances. Results from the analysis include recommendations for improvement of diet and supplementation. Please contact me for more information.
Shopping Assistance: Need help to figure out which products are most in line with your current lifestyle changes? This can be related to foods, personal care products, cleaning products and even many household items. Whether you are shopping online, or at a store, I can help you decode those labels to make choices that fit your needs.
Classes: Make & Take and How-To classes. Available In-person and Distance. (If local, or up to 60 miles from my residence. Travel fees may apply) Contact me for current availability on classes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holistic Wellness Consultant- 2017
- Certified Reiki Practitioner- 2017
- Womb Keeper*- 2016
- Nutritional Consultant (NC)- 2007
- Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP)- 2006
- Registered Veterinary Technician- 1993 (retired)
Over 17 years of researching holistic wellness and working towards living an environmentally friendly lifestyle. (Honestly, who does better research than a concerned mama wanting the best for her babies?)
Experiences and adventures are what makes us who we truly are. I have been blessed with some amazing experiences that have led me to the path that I am on today. It has truly been an honor to gather knowledge from these life experiences, both positive and negative. I am grateful for every one.
Since I was a young girl, I had an interest in healing. My main focus was animals, which continued through my school years. After graduating from high school, I become a licensed RVT (Registered Veterinary Technician or Animal Health Technician).
In 1999, I began researching about healing our bodies and the planet. In 2005, I created my first website with the intention of sharing information about healthy holistic living. In 2006, I enrolled in an online school, Global College of Natural Medicine, and completed their Holistic Health Practitioner and Nutritional Consultant programs. I continue to learn. I feel it is important to keep up to date on issues related to holistic wellness. I have continued my education through programs on a variety of topics, all related to environmentally minded, holistic living.
Whether it be out of necessity or curiosity, I believe my greatest source of knowledge is day to day learning. I offer this to you. I offer to share my knowledge which spans many years and many topics. I am an educator. I teach through sharing and learn while inspiring others. This is my life’s mission.
“Never miss an opportunity to teach; when you teach others, you teach yourself.”
– Itzhak Perlman